Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Double Tree Chocolate Chip Cookies


Ingredients:
1/2 cup rolled oats                   2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. salt                                 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cinnamon                     1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar                3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla                      2 eggs
1 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)    3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine oats with flour, baking soda, salt, and  cinnamon . Then cream together the butter, sugars, vanilla in a separate bowl with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and mix until smooth. Stir the dry mixture and blend well. Add the chocolate chips and nuts(optional) to the dough and mix. Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are light brown and soft in the middle.

I love these cookies. I just was flipping through one of my cookbooks the other day to make some sort of treat and I came across these DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies and they are delicious. They have probably become my favorite chocolate chip cookie in the entire world so you should defiantly pop them. in oven.
These are the best Chocolate Chip Cookies I have ever had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment